Work From Home
Norwegian Cruise Lines Is Hiring a HS Graduate to Be a Guest Services Rep
Live vicariously through others who are planning a cruise.
Norwegian Cruise Line — which also includes Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises — is looking for a full-time guests service representative to work from home and help customers book, change and manage their cruises.
You will speak with the customers on the phone to offer promotions, upgrades and credits, among other issues. You will also process the reservations and payments. Attending team meetings and training is essential.
To qualify, you should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with at least one year of customer service experience. Multitasking is key, as you will be speaking on the phone while simultaneously creating notes and researching issues. You should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Guest Service Representative at Norwegian Cruise Line
- Handle customer calls and service requests.
- Understand the Norwegian Cruise Line industry so you can make recommendations.
- Process payments and make reservation changes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.