Work From Home
Nova 401(k) Associates Is Hiring Full- and Part-Time Data Entry Specialists
Nova 401(k) Associates, a national retirement administration firm, is hiring full-time and part-time data specialists.
Part-time work would be 20-29 hours per week, and a computer setup will be provided for all employees, regardless of the number of hours you work.
You will be providing data entry assistance, and you’ll be completing your daily goals.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and while prior work experience is preferred, it’s not required. It’s also preferable that you’re able to type 45 words per minute.
Benefits for full-time employees include health insurance and paid time off.
Most of the hours worked will fall between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. CST weekdays.
Data Entry Specialist at Nova 401(k) Associates
- Providing data entry.
- Completing daily goals.
- Uploading and submitting forms.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- The ability to type 45 words per minute is preferred.
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Benefits are available for full-time employees.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.