Work From Home
Now on the Menu: Amazon Restaurants Is Serving up Work-From-Home Jobs
Consider yourself the maître d’ of technical service?
Then get ready to serve up your skills as a work-from-home merchant support associate for Amazon Restaurants, the tech giant’s foray into restaurant delivery service.
This job is geared toward B2B customer service, as you’ll be assisting Amazon Restaurants merchants in managing their accounts and providing technical support.
Weekend work is required in this position.
Not the dish for you? No worries — we’re cooking up more job opportunities all the time on our Work From Home Jobs Portal.
Work-From-Home Merchant Support Associate at Amazon
- Providing professional, positive and efficient service to Amazon Restaurant Merchants via phone and email
- Using departmental resources and policies to resolve merchant issues that may be of a sensitive nature
- Working with other departments to answer merchant questions and solve problems
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previously worked with an Amazon Support Team, such as customer service, Amazon Web Services or Transparent Ad Marketplace
- “Demonstrable skill” using Windows, MS Office and web browsers
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality and security standards
- Preferred qualifications include a bachelor’s degree, expert time-management skills, and exemplary productivity and dependability
Apply here for the work-from-home merchant support associate job at Amazon.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.