Work From Home
Obsessed With Music? Score This Entry-Level Job at Splice
Splice, a music sample library, is hiring a customer experience agent. This is a full-time remote role expected to pay between $52,500 and $67,500 if filled in New York.
You will be handling a range of questions from users; engaging with customers via email, chat and the company knowledge base; and reporting technical bugs to the team.
Applicants must have a passion for creating music, some customer service experience, and written and verbal communication skills.
Customer Experience Agent at Splice
- Handling a range of inquiries from users.
- Engaging with customers via email, chat and the company’s knowledge base.
- Reporting technical bugs to the team.
- Identifying problems for users and then coming up with solutions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A passion for creating music.
- Customer service experience.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.