Work From Home
Ohio Residents: Earn $13.50 an Hour as a Zulily Customer Service Specialist
Ohians, this phone- and email-based customer service job with Zulily pays $13.50 an hour and comes with a full suite of benefits.
The retail e-commerce company is looking for candidates who have full-time availability between 12 p.m. and 11 p.m. Eastern time. Candidates must live within a 50 mile radius of Lockbourne, a small village on the outskirts of Columbus. In this position, you would help customers with online retail orders, returns and general inquiries.
Owned by Qurate Retail Group, Zulily is a sister company to HSN, QVC and other similar brands.
Customer Service Specialist at Zulily
- Helping customers place retail orders over the phone.
- Answering questions about order status, refunds or general inquiries over the phone and via email.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- A dedicated, quiet home office with a hard-wired internet connection.
- Full-time availability between the hours of 12 p.m. and 11 p.m. EST.
- A residence within 50 miles of Lockbourne, Ohio.
- Call center and/or work-from-home experience preferred.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job