Work From Home
Online Communications Company Slack Is Hiring a Customer Experience Agent
Are you a good problem solver? If so, you could be the ideal candidate for a customer experience agent role at Slack, an online team communications company.
In this role, you’ll provide email and phone support to customers. You will also document issues to the engineering and product teams so they can resolve problems quickly.
You should have experience in a customer-facing role, along with a post-secondary degree or equivalent work experience. While you may work from anywhere in the United States, you will be working remotely in Pacific Standard Time or Mountain Standard Time.
Customer Experience Agent at Slack
- Communicating with Slack administrators and users via phone or email.
- Solving customer issues.
- Identifying trends and process improvements.
- Documenting issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience with clients.
- A post-secondary degree or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to work in Pacific Standard Time or Mountain Standard Time.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.