Work From Home
Online Education Company Degreed Is Hiring a Full-Time Sales Analyst
This remote gig is part data analysis and part sales operations.
Education-technology platform Degreed is hiring a full-time deal desk analyst to its sales team. The analyst will heavily utilize Salesforce to set promotional prices and sales strategy for Degreed’s educational products.
To qualify, candidates should have at least two years of relevant experience and a strong understanding of the online education industry.
Deal Desk Analyst at Degreed
- In support of the sales team, developing deal strategy, pricing, payment terms and contracts.
- Using Salesforce to document sales processes and to maintain contract data.
- Training sales team hires and other cross-functional departments as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years of “hands on” experience with data and financial analysis, sales operations or other sales-support functions.
- Knowledge of the SaaS education industry and sales operations.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Unlimited parental leave.
- $100 monthly learning stipend.
- Flexible scheduling.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job