Work From Home
Openly, an Insurance Company, Is Hiring an Agent Relationship Specialist
Openly, an insurance agency, is hiring an agent relationship specialist to work from home from anywhere in the United States.
Overly, which was ranked among the “Best Companies for Remote Workers” by Quartz, is seeking someone who will answer customers’ business questions; help with identifying or escalating underwriting and technology questions; and process non-premium bearing policy endorsement and other customer questions.
You must have at least one year of experience and great communication skills. Speak Spanish? Even better. You should be available to work weekdays from 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. ET, CT or PT, along with some weekend hours.
Agent Relationship Specialist at Openly
- Answering business questions.
- Helping with identifying or escalating underwriting and technology questions.
- Processing non-premium bearing policy endorsement and other customer requests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a customer success, customer support or call center setting.
- Great communication skills.
- The ability to work weekdays from 8:45 to 5:15 ET, CT or PT, with some weekend availability.
- Equity and a corporate bonus program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with corporate contribution.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- 12 Entry-Level Work-From-Home Jobs (No Experience Necessary)
- Find Remote Jobs at These 44 Work-From-Home Companies
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.