Work From Home
Organized Under Pressure? This Company Needs a Registration Manager
Remain calm. And put your organization skills to the test coordinating event plans for BCD Meetings & Events.
The event planning company needs registration manager who can flawlessly execute event registration and experience for attendees. In this role, you’ll coordinate hotel reservations, offsite events with attendees’ itineraries, all of which can change quickly, so being detail-oriented and cool under pressure is essential.
Registration Manager at BCD Meetings & Events
- Creating online registration websites for events.
- Answering questions and updating registration profiles for attendees.
- Working with hotels to monitor registrations, manage arrangements and cross-check room lists with agendas.
- Crafting clear communications with attendees, clients and staff.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two year’s experience in an attendee management role.
- Exceptional problem-solving, customer-service and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure with changing priorities.
- Skill in creating websites using Cvent.
- Experience using Excel and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) plan.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.