Work From Home
Orkin Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep ($14/Hour Plus Commission)
The job hunt can be a real pest. Orkin can help with that.
The century-old pest control company is on a nationwide search for a remote customer service representative. The position is seasonal, full-time and pays $14 an hour, plus a 3% sales commission.
At least two years of customer service experience and a high school diploma (or equivalent) are required. Shifts may include nights, weekends and holidays.
The listing does not state how long the position is expected to last.
Seasonal Customer Service Representative at Orkin
- Managing and answering customer inquiries that are related to Orkins’ services, payments, billing issues and more.
- Upselling customers as necessary.
- Attending ongoing training sessions to keep your skills and industry knowledge fresh.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- A 3% sales commission in addition to wages.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Employee stock purchasing plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job