Work From Home
Outdoor Adventurers Needed to Be Seasonal, Part-Time CS Agents in MN
If you’d rather be outside than indoors, then this part-time customer service agent with Camping World RV & Outdoors may be for you.
To qualify for this seasonal, work-from-home position, you must live in St. Paul, Minnesota. You will help customers place orders for the company’s 65,000 products via phone, email and chat, so you should know how to choose skis and find the ideal mountain bike.
In addition to loving camping, cycling and the outdoors, you should have at least one year of customer service or related experience. You also need access to the Internet, along with a great attitude and communication skills.
Seasonal part-time customer service agent for Camping World
- Helping customers via phone, email and chat.
- Selling products to customers.
- Working with team members to share information.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience or related experience.
- A love of sports and the outdoors.
- A positive attitude.
- Reliable internet.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.