Work From Home
Overland Solutions Is Hiring a Phone Auditor for Insurance Policies
Are you a people person with a head for business? If so, this could be the job for you.
Overland Solutions, an insurance premium audits provider, needs a phone auditor.
You’ll work directly with the public, so people skills are essential, but you’ll also need to gather information for property and casualty insurance policies, so a financial background is necessary, too.
Verified Phone Auditor at Overland Solutions
- Completing audits for property and casualty insurance policies, including workers’ compensation and general liability.
- Working over the phone with the policyholder or their contact to obtain payroll and accounting record information.
- Evaluating information to apply classification and exposure amounts for policies.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree with a concentration in accounting, finance, business or bookkeeping.
- Accounting/bookkeeping, payroll or other related work experience.
- Strong organization, time management, communication and customer service skills.
- Health insurance.
- Vacation time and paid holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.