Work From Home
Wayfair Is Hiring Customer Service Reps in Six States (Equipment Provided)
Sing it: “Wayfair, you have just the job that I need!”
Wayfair, the online home goods seller, is hiring customer service specialists who live in Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Arizona, Texas and Colorado. The schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 2:30 to 11 p.m. CST and Sundays from 8:30 to 5 p.m. CST.
In this role, you’ll help customers resolve their post-order questions and problems such as returns, replacements and refunds, as well as determining delivery status. You’ll be the first point of contact with customers and will answer phone calls and emails in a polite, professional manner.
Applicants must have a secure, distraction-free workspace at home. Wayfair will supply you with computer equipment.
Customer Service Representative at Wayfair
- Helping customers with returns, refunds, delivery status and back-order inquiries.
- Meeting company customer-satisfaction and efficiency metrics.
- Representing Wayfair in a professional manner via phone, email, chat and social media.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- A distraction-free workplace at home.
- A high-speed internet connection (25 MBps download, 5 MBps upload).
- Hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi).
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.