Work From Home
Pearl Interactive Network Is Hiring a Customer Support Rep in 5 States
Pearl Interactive Network, a contact center, is hiring a customer support representative.
This is a full-time position for anyone living in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Ohio or Texas.
The pay is expected to be $16.20 per hour plus $4.80 per hour that you may spend on health and wellness.
You will be managing prioritized tasks, answering phones and researching customer inquiries.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and retain a Common Access Card (CAC).
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) and a coaching program.
Customer Support Representative at Pearl Interactive Network
- Managing prioritized tasks.
- Answering phones and researching inquiries concerning benefits.
- Providing information to customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- U.S. citizenship.
- The ability to obtain and retain a Common Access Card (CAC).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401(k).
- A development and coaching program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Find Remote Jobs at These 44 Work-From-Home Companies
- Want to Work From Home? This Site Tells You Which Companies Will Let You
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.