Work From Home
Pearson Hiring WFH Entry Level Call Center Assistant
Pearson, an education publishing company, is hiring a call center assistant.
Shifts may be between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. weekdays and between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekends. You may be required to work a rotating shift schedule. Pay is not disclosed.
Responsibilities include diagnosing and resolving customers’ technical issues, escalating as needed and documenting issues handled.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with great customer service, written and verbal skills. Experience using a PC is mandatory.
Call Center Assistant at Pearson
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues for customers.
- Escalating as needed.
- Documenting issues handled.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Great customer service skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with a PC and Windows.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.