Work From Home
Be a Pharmacy CS Rep for a Business Process Outsourcing Company
BroadPath, a business process outsourcing company servicing clients in health care, financial services, hospitality and other industries, is hiring a pharmacy customer service representative to work from home. The job starts immediately. You will be required to attend a paid corporate compliance training, and, upon completion, you will receive a $100 bonus.
In this role, you will spend the majority of your time on the phone, handling calls to and from pharmacy plan members who have questions about their plans, benefits and services. You must have data entry and time management skills.
You should also have your own computer monitor with a corresponding cable, as well as a USB wired mouse and ethernet cable.
Benefits include a limited medical plan after 60 days of employment. That plan becomes a major medical plan and 401(k) after one year of full-time employment. You will also receive unlimited employee referral bonuses.
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative at Broadpath.
- Explaining benefits and services to members.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Compliance with HIPAA, BroadPath and client regulations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience.
- Data entry, password management and other computer skills.
- At least a 19” monitor with VGA or HDMI port, WSB wired mouse and ethernet cable.
- $100 training bonus.
- Limited medical plan after two months of employment.
- Major medical plan and 401(k) after of year of full-time employment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.