Work From Home
Philips Is Hiring a Health Care Quality Assurance Analyst to Work From Home
This work-from-home gig is for anyone with an eye for detail.
Philips is hiring a full-time, remote quality assurance analyst. In this role, you’ll join the service record review team tasked with reviewing records to ensure they meet all compliance standards. This gig requires excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow the proper processes to investigate and identify any records out of compliance.
If this job doesn’t sound like something for you, check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Quality Assurance Analyst at Philips
Pay: Not Specified
- Managing your own day-to-day workload while coordinating with your three-person team via daily management meetings and regular task reviews
- Reviewing newly created corrective maintenance records within 20 days; tasks include ensuring relevant data elements are completed, updating non-compliant records and assigning the correct codes to the records once completed
- Performing spot checks on all record types, finding any non-compliances and monitoring those records until they are compliant
- Collaborating with various teams across the customer service department and reviewing all work-in-progress records
- Following an escalation process until issue is resolved
- Raising complaint cases on necessary records when needed
- Attending global review meetings to stay up-to-date on any changes
- Becoming certified in case coding after initial training and staying up-to-date on any changes to the coding guides
Applicants for this position must:
- Have I.T. skills
- Have a general knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Have keen attention to detail to investigate and analyze information
- Be comfortable working as an individual and as part of a team
- Be comfortable working to predetermined targets and time frames
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.