Work From Home
This Photo Site Is Hiring an Entry-Level Data Analyst (Includes Benefits)
Foreground, an e-commerce platform for photographers, is hiring a remote partner operations specialist. This is a full-time position that is available anywhere.
In this entry-level position, you will be helping analyze data to make strategic business decisions. You will identify any customer issues, resolve invoice problems and review customer data.
You must have at least two years of data analytics experience in a professional or academic setting, and at least one year of customer service experience. The position requires meticulous attention to detail — an interest in photography is a bonus.
Benefits include a flexible PTO plan, along with medical, dental and vision insurance.
Partner Operations Specialist at Foreground
- Collecting and analyzing data for strategic business decisions.
- Gathering and updating metrics for products.
- Identifying issues and handling incorrect invoices.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of data analytics experience working with large pieces of data in either a professional or academic environment.
- At least one year of customer service, accounting or related experience.
- Advanced Google or Excel sheet skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Benefits include (If applicable — otherwise, delete):
- Flexible PTO plan.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelance writer.