Work From Home
Picture-Perfect Job? This Company Is Hiring a Photography Lover
Love all-things photography, including the people taking the pictures? Photo service site Foreground needs a product support specialist.
You may work from home from anywhere, but you must be available nights and weekends.
You should have a deep appreciation for photography, as you will be troubleshooting issues for professional photographers and making product recommendations.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) and plenty of flexible PTO.
Product Support Specialist for Foreground
- Engaging with users via phone, email, and social media regarding products and services.
- Troubleshooting issues and making recommendations based on feature requests.
- Working with software developers to improve Foreground products.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Appreciation for photography.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Availability to work nights and weekends.
- Great spelling and grammar.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- PTO plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.