Work From Home
Pinterest Is Hiring a Writer for a Temp Role (2 Years of Experience)
Pinterest is hiring a temporary content designer. This is a contract remote position available anywhere in the U.S.
You will be writing, editing, testing and improving text and communications, along with driving product narratives to set the vision for the social media site.
The company is seeking an applicant with a bachelor’s degree in writing or who has equivalent practical experience. You should have at least two years experience in user-focused product writing that you can demonstrate with your portfolio.
Contract Content Designer at Pinterest
- Setting the vision for content and driving product narratives.
- Crafting, writing, editing, testing and improving content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing or equivalent practical experience.
- At least two years of experience in user-focused product writing.
- Experience shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects.
- Portfolio showing UX writing.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.