Work From Home
PNC Bank Is Hiring Customer Service Reps in 17 States — No Degree Required
Ready for a change (and a bunch of bank puns)?
PNC Bank is hiring virtual customer service and support representatives. The position is virtual, but you must reside in the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
In this job, you can bank on staying busy — PNC says you can expect to respond to an average of 100 customer inquiries per shift.
You’ll need a dedicated phone landline and high speed internet, but so long as you have some customer service experience, there are no degree requirements.
Got a friend who might be interested in the job? Teller about it. (OK, we’ll stop.)
Customer service and support representative at PNC Bank
- Answering customer questions via phone and online regarding accounts, products and services.
- Documenting customer interactions.
- Completing requests to resolve customer issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of tools, processes and techniques to deliver superior customer service experience.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Less than one year of related experience.
- Confidential work space.
- Dedicated telephone landline.
- High-speed internet.
Benefits at PNC include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Health Savings Account.
- Wellness rewards program.
- Retirement accounts.
- Paid time off.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.