Work From Home
This Part-Time Gig With PNC Has Bonus Earning Potential of $425 a Month
Hey, Michigan job hunters, here’s a gig you can bank on.
PNC, a banking and financial services company, is hiring a Michigan-based customer service representative to work part time.
Service reps will assist customers by answering questions regarding PNC products and accounts and help them navigate online systems. In addition, reps will document customer interactions and maintain communication with team members via chat.
Employees are required to pay for their own dedicated phone line and high speed internet. Internet speeds must be 20 MB or higher, and no dial-up or satellite-dish connections will be accepted. VoIP is recommended.
Customer Service and Support Representative at PNC Bank
- Answering customer questions on the phone regarding accounts, products and online issues.
- Maintaining chat conversations with your team members.
- Documenting customer interactions.
- Completing service requests to resolve customer issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A Michigan residency.
- A dedicated home workspace with a door for privacy.
- A dedicated phone line.
- High speed internet of 20 MBps or higher (no dial-up or satellite dish connections).
- Opportunities to earn up to $425 per month in performance bonuses.
- Flexible schedules.
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.