Work From Home
Porkbun, a Domain Name Registrar, Is Hiring a Technical Support Rep
Porkbun, a domain name registrar, is hiring a technical support representative to work full time from anywhere in the world. The salary starts at $37,500 plus benefits.
Responsibilities include delivering top-notch customer service and diagnosing technical issues.
Applicants must have problem-solving skills, at least one year of tech support experience and the ability to write emails with a professional tone.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision benefits plus an IRA plan.
Technical Support Representative at Porkbun
- Delivering top-notch customer service.
- Diagnosing technical issues.
- Helping customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to write emails with a professional tone.
- Problem-solving skills.
- At least one year of tech support experience.
Benefits at Porkbun include:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- IRA plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.