Work From Home
PRA Group is Hiring a Database Analyst. Must Have 1 Year of Experience
PRA Group, a debt company, is hiring an entry-level database analyst to work full time from anywhere.
Your responsibilities include reviewing business, functional and technical requirements as they pertain to data loads and business processes; developing code for procedures; and confirming project or system change estimates and project plans.
It’s preferred that you have a bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field. You must have at least one year of database analysis experience.
Database Analyst at PRA Group
- Reviewing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Developing code for procedures.
- Developing and confirming project or system change estimates and project plans.
- Identifying support issues and initiating action to resolve problems.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or related field is preferred.
- At least one year of database analysis experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.