Work From Home
Have Previous Sales Development Experience? You Could Work for Wayfair
Wayfair, a furniture and home goods e-commerce company, is hiring a sales development representative, or SDR, for its Wayfair Professional program, a business-to-business sales organization. In this role, you will research and plan sales calls and educate leads about the value of Wayfair.
To qualify for this work-from-home job, you should have previous sales development experience. You should also be goal-oriented and be able to prioritize your duties.
Sales Development Representative at Wayfair
- Researching and planning calls to potential leads.
- Making outbound calls to those leads.
- Education leads on program value.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Sales development experience.
- A goal-oriented mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.