Work From Home
Do You Have Product Design Experience? Become a Full-Time Digital Designer
If you love photoshopping and creating graphics, you might as well earn some money for it. Continue sitting on your couch — but work full-time — as a digital designer for Whoop, a company that creates an exercise and sleep tracker.
In this role, you will design graphics featuring Whoop products for digital marketing channels. You should have at least three years of product design experience, and a strong understanding of UI/UX, animation, color and typography. You are also expected to have worked in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Premiere and After Effects.
Digital Designer for Whoop
- Designing graphics expressing the product for digital marketing channels.
- Designing technical yet user-friendly infographics.
- Designing graphics for web banners and paid media.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three years of product design experience.
- A strong portfolio with relevant product and industry examples.
- Fundamentals in UI/UX, color, typography and animation.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fitma, Sketch, Premiere and After Effects.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.