Work From Home
Put Your Customer Service Skills to Work as a Call Center Agent
Got superb customer service skills?
Parallon, HCA Healthcare’s business and operational services provider, is hiring a call center agent. In this role, you’ll be responsible for placing outbound calls to consumers to generate revenue for the hospital.
You must be available to work a Central Time Zone schedule, either part-time or full-time. Full-time hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. The part-time schedule is Monday through Friday with the option of 8 a.m. to noon or 1 to 5 p.m. CST.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits. The pay rate is $12.50 to $13 an hour.
Call Center Agent at Parallon
- Placing outbound calls to consumers, then transferring them to appropriate parties upon their approval.
- Escalating unresolved issues to management.
- Attending training sessions and adhering to guidelines and procedures to ensure compliance with HIPAA rules and regulations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Superb customer service skills.
- High School diploma or a GED is preferred.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Flex spending account.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Employee discount program.
- Employee stock purchase program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.