Work From Home
Put Your NBA Knowledge to Use as a Temporary Editor For Bleacher Report
The idea of creating NBA media content makes almost any basketball fan’s mouth dribble.
Here’s your shot.
Bleacher Report, a leading digital sports platform owned by Turner Broadcasting Systems, is looking for a basketball expert with their head in the game to edit NBA content. Applicants should have seriously deep pro-hoops knowledge.
The associate NBA editor position is full-time, remote and temporary and lasts from mid-August to mid-October. Applicants should also have experience creating, writing or editing sports content, but keep in mind, this isn’t a writing position. Rather, the associate editor will plan, assign, track and distribute NBA content.
Associate Editor, NBA at Bleacher Report, Temporary
Pay: Not Specified
- Coordinating with the editorial team and programming and quality control departments to ideate, assign and distribute NBA-related multimedia content
- Assigning NBA story ideas to writers on the editorial team
- Developing and editing NBA content for the web
- Tracking NBA news
- Monitoring articles’ progress and distribution
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two or more years of experience creating, writing, organizing or editing sports content
- Two or more years of experience with digital media production and distribution
- A deep understanding of the NBA
Adam Hardy is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. He lives off a diet of stale puns and iced coffee. Read his full bio here.