Work From Home
Put Your Problem-Solving Skills to Work as a Rep for SquareTrade
Attention problem solvers: SquareTrade is looking for a full-time, care and retention representative. This position handles incoming emails and phone calls from customers, including cancellation requests. Getting to the heart of issues and making customers happy is key.
For this position, you need a quiet workspace and high-speed internet. You also need a dedicated phone line.
This work-from-home opportunity comes with full benefits like medical, dental, PTO and even tuition reimbursement.
Care and Retention Representative at SquareTrade
- Handling incoming emails and phone calls.
- Supporting both customers and technicians with scheduling.
- Conveying product information to customers so they understand and use the product in an optimal way.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling customer service issues professionally.
- Handling customer refund requests.
- Escalating customer service issues as needed to a customer care supervisor.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A dedicated workspace free of distractions and noise.
- A Windows-based computer running Windows 7 or 10 and Internet Explorer 11.
- High-speed internet service.
- A dedicated phone line (no cellphone or VOIP).
- Ability to attend training either in San Francisco or remotely.
- Willingness and ability to speak with customers over the phone and use a computer for up to 10 hours consistently.
- Ability to use a computer monitor with multiple windows.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- 401(k) matching.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- One paid volunteer day each year.
- Career development opportunities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.