Work From Home
QVC Needs Remote Customer Service Reps in Six States ($15/Hour to Start)
QVC is hiring full-time customer service representatives to work from home in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia and Boise, Idaho. In this role, you will be helping customers with their purchases, issues, returns, refunds and exchanges.
To qualify, you should have experience in a service position. You must also meet certain technological requirements. You’ll need a computer and a headset, both of which must be compatible with QVC specification (QVC reimburses $75 for the headset).
You will be required to attend a five-week training program and be available to work weekends. Pay for the role starts at $15 per hour and increases every six months for the two years, so it’ll be $17 per hour after 24 months.
Customer Service Representative at QVC.
- Answering inbound customer calls.
- Helping customers with their purchases and helping resolve issues.
- Assisting with returns, refunds and exchanges.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Ability to attend a five-week training course.
- Willingness to work weekend shifts.
- High-speed internet connection (no satellite, broadband, wireless or dial-up).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance starting on your first day.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.