Work From Home
Rainforest Action Network Is Paying up to $64K for a Grants Coordinator
The Rainforest Action Network (RAN), an environmental organization, is hiring a grants coordinator.
This is a full-time remote position, and the expected salary is $57,000 to $64,200 annually.
You will be responsible for coordinating deliverables and communications; managing and optimizing the grant administration process; and preparing and submitting proposals and reports.
You must have either a college degree, one year of experience or a combination of college and experience. Project management skills are a must, and you should be able to work under competing deadlines.
Benefits include 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance; four weeks of PTO to start; and a retirement plan with 3% company match.
Grants Coordinator for the Rainforest Action Network
- Coordinating deliverables and communications.
- Managing and optimizing the grant administration process.
- Preparing and submitting proposals and reports.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A college degree, one year of experience or a combination of the two.
- Project management skills.
- The ability to work under competing deadlines.
- 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance.
- Four weeks of PTO (increases to five weeks after two years).
- A retirement plan with 3% company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Ways Retirees Can Work From Home and Make Extra Cash
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.