Work From Home
Recent Grads: Dell Is Hiring an Account Manager (13-Week Training Program)
Recent grads, Dell is interested in you.
Dell Technologies is hiring an account manager for inside sales, and the job requirement includes completing an associate’s degree between 2020 and 2021. You should also have some sales or customer service experience.
You’ll attend Dell Inside Sales Excellence Academy, a 13-week training program for account managers. Upon completion, you’ll transition into your role as an inside sales account manager, building relationships and providing real time solutions.
Account Manager – Inside Sales at Dell Technologies
- Driving business acquisition with established and new customers.
- Using strategic probing to evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Balancing stakeholder long- and short-term demands.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Some sales or customer service experience.
- An associate degree that was completed between 2020 and 2021.
- Organizational skills.
- Health insurance.
- Leave of absence for new parents and caregivers.
- Other benefits will be disclosed to serious applicants.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.