Work From Home
Rehab Tech Company NuMotion Hiring an Entry Level Order Entry Coordinator
NuMotion, a rehabilitation tech company, is hiring an order entry coordinator.
This is a full-time remote position. Pay is not disclosed.
You will be the liaison between the assistive tech professional and DME manufacturers: Your responsibilities would include reviewing quotes, working with vendors and proofing work.
You must be highly organized and have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Order Entry Coordinator II at NuMotion
- Duplicating order specifications.
- Proofing work and performing quality control reviews.
- Meeting individual goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- The ability to read, write and understand basic math.
- Organizational skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.