Work From Home
Rehab Technology Company Numotion is Hiring a WFH Customer Experience Rep
Numotion, a rehab technology company, is hiring a customer experience rep. This is a full-time remote position. Pay is not disclosed.
Responsibilities include monitoring and responding to social media; helping internal and external customers; and working with staff to process any issues.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, one year of related experience or a combination of education and experience, and preferably strong computer skills.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) and disability.
Customer Experience Representative at Numotion
- Monitoring and responding to social media.
- Helping internal and external customers, and following-up.
- Working with staff to process any issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- One year of related experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer skills are preferred.
Benefits at Numotion include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- A 401(k).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.