Work From Home
This Remote Customer Job Comes With a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus and Benefits
This remote customer service representative job with Centene Corporation comes with a $1,000 sign-on bonus. The multinational health care company is looking for someone who is passionate about their community. You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
In this role, you will be responding to customers via phone and email regarding issues including website registration, pharmacy orders, invoices and claim payments.
In addition to the sign-on bonus, Centene offers benefits like health insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Customer Service Representative for Centene Corporation
- Helping customers via phone and email regarding website registration.
- Assisting with pharmacy orders and invoices.
- Identifying processing inaccuracies in claim payments.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Customer service experience or healthcare or insurance experience is preferred.
- Passion for supporting the wellbeing of the community.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus.
- Flexible scheduling.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.