Work From Home
This Remote Customer Service Job Includes Benefits but Requires Some Travel
The Octave Group, an interactive music and entertainment company, is looking for a tier II customer service agent who is an expert multitasker. When you’re not working from home troubleshooting AV systems, resolving service issues and managing purchase orders, you’ll be attending trade shows, conferences and job sites.
To qualify for this job, you should already have experience in similar customer service work and be familiar with experience with Crestron, Extron or Rane products.
This job comes with benefits, including virtual health care, pet insurance and a 401(k).
Customer Service Agent — Tier II at Octave Group
- Troubleshooting commercial AV systems.
- Resolving customer service issues.
- Traveling 10 percent of the time to trade shows, conferences and job sites
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience.
- Familiarity with Crestron, Extron or Rane products.
- The ability to multitask.
- Health insurance, including free virtual health care.
- Pet insurance.
- 401K after 60 days.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.