Work From Home
These Remote Progressive Insurance Jobs Pay $17 to $19 an Hour (NC Only)
Do you have the inner Flo dwelling within you?
If you dream of being the perky Progressive spokeswoman, you could get one step closer without leaving your house by becoming a customer service representative for Progressive Insurance.
To snag one of these full-time jobs working from home, you must live within the state of North Carolina. (Here’s why companies restrict location for work-from-home jobs.)
You must have at least two years of relevant work experience or two years of post-secondary education. Previous contact center and remote work experience is preferred.
Progressive will provide you the virtual training and the equipment, but you’ll need to be physically connected to the Internet via a cable — no wireless connection allowed.
Training begins in April or May 2021. Pay ranges from $17.25 to $19.25 an hour. You’ll earn an extra 10-15% shift-differential pay when you work evenings or weekends. You also have the chance to receive performance-based bonuses.
Customer Service Representative at Progressive
- Answering customer questions and resolving issues.
- Assisting customers with managing their accounts.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Residency within the state of North Carolina.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant work experience or two years of post-secondary education.
- An internet connection via DSL or a cable modem; the connection cannot be wireless.
- A surge protector for connecting the Progressive hardware.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% match.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is an editor/staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.