Work From Home
Want to Write About Travel? This Startup is Hiring a Copywriter
Remote Year, a global startup focusing on community-based travel, is seeking a full-time remote copywriter. The company offers work/travel programs across the globe for those seeking a remote life. They’re looking for a copywriter who can write, edit and deliver their brand’s message.
You would be responsible for writing for all of their digital avenues including social media and video. You should be able to think of your own on-brand ideas, create content surrounding them and deliver the copy in a timely manner.
You should have a Bachelor’s degree in English or a related field, along with at least five years experience in writing and editing digital brand copy.
Copywriter for Remote Year
- Writing for social media, videos, website and more.
- Thinking of campaign and content ideas.
- Reviewing, proofreading and editing marketing and sales content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in English or a related field.
- At least five years experience writing and editing digital copy.
- Remote work experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelancer.