Work From Home
Safelite Is Hiring a Talent Acquisition Recruiter in 3 States
Safelite Group, a vehicle glass repair company, is hiring a full-time remote talent acquisition recruiter. This position is available in Arizona, Utah and Texas.
You will be working with team members to post jobs, source talent, conduct hiring events, interview candidates and deliver job packages. A bachelor’s degree, talent acquisition experience and technical experience are all preferred, but the job posting encourages candidates to apply “even if you don’t match every single requirement.”
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match, medical insurance, tuition reimbursement and more.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter at Safelite Group
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Advertising and monitoring job postings via the applicant tracking system and job boards.
- Sourcing and engaging candidates.
- Conducting phone and video interviews.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience working in an internal acquisition program is preferred.
- Technical experience with ATS, CRM and HRIS is preferred.
Benefits at Safelite include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Bonus opportunities.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Up to $5,250 tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelance writer.