Work From Home
Search and Report: FleishmanHillard Is Hiring Part-Time Media Monitors
Hey media junkies, here’s your opportunity to make some extra money.
The public relations firm FleishmanHillard is hiring four part-time media monitoring specialists. These gigs offer schedule flexibility. You’ll work four to eight hours per shift. Shift hours are 4 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST (Monday-Friday) and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday).
Once hired, you’ll use programs like Google News, RSS readers and broadcast monitoring platforms to collect and identify relevant content for reporting purposes.
Media Monitoring Specialist (Part Time) at FleishmanHillard
Pay: Not SpecifiedResponsibilities include:
- Using RSS reader software to review content and identify relevant media articles
- Performing Google News searches to find relevant media articles
- Using broadcast monitoring software to find and collect relevant media clips
- Creating email-based alerts using established templates
Applicants for this position must:
- Have experience using Google News
- Have experience with RSS platforms, such as Feedly
- Have experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Have experience with broadcast monitoring platforms, such as Critical Mention
- Have a general familiarity with the telecommunications sector (a plus)
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.