Work From Home
An IT Service Management Company Is Hiring a Junior Marketing Copywriter
Percona, an IT service management company, is looking for a full-time junior marketing copywriter to work from home.
In this role, you will create content for email, social media, Google AdWords, blog posts and more. You will also copy edit other writers’ material as needed.
To qualify for this role, you should have at least two years experience in a marketing role, preferably with companies focused on B2B technology, open source software or databases. You should also have experience with Google Docs and MS Office. It would be helpful if you also are familiar with Google Analytics, GoogleAdWords, WordPress, HTML and web publishing.
A degree in marketing or the equivalent is preferred.
Junior marketing copywriter for Percona
- Producing content for short-term and long-term marketing plans.
- Working with the design team to form a complete content.
- Writing SEO copy.
- Editing and proofreading other writers’ work.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in a content-focused marketing position.
- Experience with Google Doc and MS Office.
- A degree in marketing or relevant field (preferred).
- Basic HTML and web publishing experience (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.