Work From Home
Set Your Sight on a New Gig as a Warby Parker Customer Experience Advisor
Got your eye out for a new job? Online eyewear retailer Warby Parker is looking for a part-time customer experience advisor who can work from Nashville, Tennessee.
To qualify, you should be a multitasker and self-starter. You will also need to be an excellent communicator, as you will be working with customers, teammates and management to help with sales, orders and customer relationships.
You will earn $15.25 per hour and will work 20 to 29 hours per week between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. CST. You will be expected to work weekends, evenings and holidays. You will also be required to attend a virtual three-week onboarding.
Customer Experience Advisor for Warby Parker
- Helping customers via phone and email.
- Processing sales orders.
- Working with teammates, management and other departments.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Availability to work 20-29 hours weekly including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Customer service experience (preferred).
- Experience working from home (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.