Work From Home
SmartRecruiters Is Hiring an Entry-Level Pre-Sales Data Entry Specialist
Recognized by Forbes as one of the best employers in 2020, SmartRecruiters is hiring a pre-sales data entry specialist. You may work from home full time from anywhere in the United States.
Responsibilities include entering data from a source document into a demo environment, verifying entries for accuracy and completeness, and performing audits to ensure conformance with established procedures.
You must be able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, be able to work independently and have a high tolerance for change.
Pre-Sales Data Entry Specialist at SmartRecruiters
- Entering data from a source document into a demo environment.
- Verifying entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Performing audits to ensure conformance with established procedures.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently.
- A high tolerance for change.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 11 Side Gigs You Can Do Entirely From Home
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.