Work From Home
Software Company Akkroo Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep for $23/Hr
Akkroo, a customer relationship management (CRM) software company, is hiring a customer service representative. As a part-time “customer champion,” you’ll troubleshoot technical problems via phone, email and live chat.
The company is looking for someone who is patient, self-sufficient and interested in helping customers as they figure out their issues. Applicants must be willing to work between the hours of 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST and ideally be based in the West Coast. The position pays $23 per hour.
For more details on the position, click here.
Customer Champion at Akkroo
Pay: $23 per hour
- Resolving technical and non-technical issues in a timely manner via phone, email and live chat.
- Supporting customers in different ways, including troubleshooting B2B software bugs, training customers and creating documents.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have at least two years of customer service experience, preferably in a B2B or software as a service (SaaS) field.
- Be based on the West Coast of the U.S. (preferred), or willing to work from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST.
- Be flexible to work earlier or later if needed.
- Be authorized to work in the U.S.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.