Work From Home
A Software Company Is Hiring an Experienced Blog Writer to Work Full Time
Ready to let your writing talents really shine?
Then take a look at this blog writing job for Aurora Solar, which produces software for the solar industry.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to develop the voice and tone of a blog that has a monthly readership of thousands. You’ll produce educational content about solar trends and the industry as a whole.
You may have to be patient with the hiring process — the company notes that the interview is taking longer than usual amid the pandemic. But on the bright side, the full-time job comes with a long list of benefits.
Blog Writer at Aurora Solar
- Writing one to two blog posts per week.
- Managing the company’s blog and editorial calendar.
- Optimizing posts using SEO best practices.
- Crafting engaging content that explains the latest solar trends.
- Managing a team of freelance writers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience writing for a blog or other publication.
- The ability to write about complex ideas using simple language.
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Time-management and organizational skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Professional development.
- Parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.