Work From Home
This Software Company Is Hiring an Operations Assistant (Includes Benefits)
This is literally a job that comes with Awesome benefits — mostly because “Awesome” is in the name of the company.
But you really can score some serious perks and benefits if you land this Operations Assistant job at Awesome Motive.
In this role, you’ll be in charge of keeping the executive team organized: Scheduling (and rescheduling) their meetings, organizing and updating their documents, managing their email, and handling their travel.
You would be working on the OptinMonster team, which is a software product produced by Awesome Motive.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance (for U.S. residents), unlimited PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, reimbursement for software, and a custom branded laptop after five years.
Operations Assistant at Awesome Motive
- Scheduling, confirming and canceling meetings for the executive team.
- Organizing and updating documents, spreadsheets and projects.
- Managing the executive teams’ email inboxes.
- Handling the executive teams’ travel arrangements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- G Suite experience.
- Asana or related experience.
- Ability to work between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. EST.
- Experience with eCommerce or SAAS is preferred.
- Health, dental and vision insurance if you live in the United States.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Reimbursement for software, books and courses.
- Custom branded laptop after 5 years of service.
- Paid travel to the annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetings.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.