Work From Home
A Software Company Is Hiring a Tech-Savvy Customer Success Manager
Upland Software, a cloud-based management software company, is looking for a multitasking technology expert to work from home as its new customer success manager. In this role, you will help with mobile messaging strategies, lead in deliverable execution, train customers and be a customer advocate.
You should understand the meaning of A/B testing, supporter engagement and list segmentations — and you should have at least three years of customer service experience. Experience with a CRM or email system including Salsa, Luminate, Convio, EveryAction, Action Network or others is also necessary, as is experience with Salesforce and Jira.
Customer Success Manager at Upland
- Setting up a mobile messaging strategy.
- Executing deliverables.
- Training customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of client service or customer success experience.
- Experience running multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience with a CRM or email system.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.