Work From Home
Upland Software Is Hiring a Tech-Savvy Customer Success Manager
Upland Software, a cloud-based management software company, is looking for a customer success manager with tech skills.
It’s all about creating a great customer experience. You’ll do this by working with customers to measure success, by leading business reviews and by sharing best practices on adoption, enablement and change management.
You should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or you will need to have equivalent experience. You should also have at least three years of related experience plus an understanding of SaaS customer engagement.
This remote job is available anywhere in the U.S..
Customer Success Manager at Upland
- Working with customer stakeholders and acting as a trusted adviser.
- Serving as the team lead for business reviews.
- Driving customer adoption and product upgrades.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of related experience.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Very familiar with SaaS customer engagement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.