Work From Home
Software Company Sprinklr Is Hiring a Full-Time Managed Services Consultant
You may not have heard of Sprinklr, but you’ve definitely heard of its clients.
The customer-experience software company is hiring a full-time managed services consultant – basically a liason – who will work directly with some of the world’s largest companies as they implement Sprinklr’s enterprise software to better connect with their customers.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant experience with enterprise software.
According to the listing, Sprinklr launched in 2009 and has grown its portfolio of clients to include several from the Fortune 50 list: Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft and more.
Managed Services Consultant at Sprinklr
- Onboarding new Sprinklr clients, ensuring a successful implementation of the software.
- Identifying and solving gaps where Sprinklr’s software isn’t meeting a client’s needs.
- Training Sprinklr clients to keep them up-to-date on the software’s best practices and features.
- Working with other Sprinklr teams to monitor client relationships – and spark new ones.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Two to four years of experience with enterprise software.
- Advanced computer and social media skills.
- Health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement program.
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health savings accounts (HSA).
- Flexible work hours.
- Paid time off.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.