Work From Home
Software Startup Awesome Motive Is Hiring a Customer Onboarding Specialist
This software gig requires the soft skills of a saint.
Marketing and sales analytics software startup Awesome Motive is hiring a smooth talking customer onboarding specialist. The specialist will walk customers — typically small businesses — through the process of setting up enterprise software.
The listing suggests that the specialist will work primarily with customers using OptinMonster, Awesome Motive’s website traffic conversion software.
Employees may work from anywhere, but only full-time U.S. workers receive health insurance benefits.
Customer Onboarding Specialist at Awesome Motive
- Ensuring new customers successfully implement Awesome Motive’s software on their websites.
- Setting up initial customer campaigns during the onboarding process.
- Using Intercom, social media, email and phone to communicate with customers to better understand their business goals.
- Identifying customer success stories to be used in marketing materials.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong communication and persuasive skills.
- Familiarity with the basics of email marketing.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.