Work From Home
South Carolina Residents: Earn $13/HR and Benefits as a CS Rep With Wyndham
Help customers plan their vacations by making their reservations and recommending resorts and amenities as a customer service representative for Wyndham Destinations, a subsidiary of Travel & Leisure Co. Applicants must live in South Carolina and must be able to travel to one of the company’s Myrtle Beach locations to complete paperwork.
The job includes five weeks of paid training that starts on July 23. Hours for that training are from 9:30 a.m. to 6:15 EST. After that period, you will work from 1:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays and from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST on weekends and holidays.
To qualify, you will need a high school diploma or a GED, as well as six months of customer service or sales experience. You should have a quiet work space, as well as high-speed internet (either DSL or cable) with download speeds of 10 mbps. You must be able to hardwire the computer to a router. For training, you must have a device that includes a camera and has the ability to download applications such as Zoom and Okta.
You will be paid $13 per hour. Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, travel discounts to company hotels and resorts, an employee stock purchase program and up to $6,000 annually in tuition reimbursement.
Wyndham Destinations Customer Service Representative
- Helping customers plan vacations.
- Making vacation and amenity recommendations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A South Carolina residence.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Six months of customer service or sales experience.
- Proof of homeowners or renters insurance.
- Computer proficiency.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Travel discounts to company hotels and resorts.
- Employee stock purchase program.
- Up to $6,000 annually in tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.